Online booking terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT
- Payment required in advance of your stay to secure booking.
- Damage deposit of £250 is required at the time of booking, fully refundable provided apartment is returned to the original
condition at the end of your rental.
- On payment on the invoice you enter into a contract permitting you to stay only on the dates as per the booking agreement and for the number of occupants
agreed in the booking agreement. If the number of guests in the apartment exceeds the
- permitted amount, you may forfeit the booking.
- For health and safety, there is a maximum number of occupants permitted in each apartment (adults and children).
- Each apartment may have a different maximum, and we reserve the right to refuse any parties who exceed this maximum.
- Please enquire at time of booking for total number of occupants for each booking. Additional occupants will be chargeable
up to the maximum number permissible, and further guests may be refused.
- No subletting to any other party outside of the agreement with Ideal Rooms is permitted. Any party found to be subletting will
forfeit their agreement, and may incur losses.
- On Request: Bookings of 8 nights or more AND more than 45 days prior to arrival and for bookings or more can pay 50%
on booking and then 30 day terms to pay balance.
- Bookings with less than 45 days to arrival date: Full payment on receipt of invoice to confirm booking and secure apartment
for requested dates.
- Bookings cancelled with more than 6 months prior to arrival date – full refund of invoice.
- Bookings cancelled between 2 – 6 months to arrival date – 90% refund of full invoice.
- Bookings less than 2 months to arrival date – 50%.
- All refunds are less any fees incurred due to transfer back of funds.
REGARDING TRAVEL INSURANCE
- If your trip gets cancelled for any reason, we suggest you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover you in case you
need to reclaim any monies.
BUYER ASSURANCE / PROTECTION
- We are accredited members with the NLA (National Landlords Association) and RLA (Residential Landlords Association).
- We have had many reviews for satisfied clients dating back to late 2010.
- We have been in the property lettings business since 2005.
- We have been featured on BBC ONE TV for our property developments in London.
- Potential customers can arrange appointments to view properties prior to booking if there are vacancies and a free
- Credit card payments are made through our secure Sagepay payment gateway (with SSL encryption). No credit card details are kept by Ideal Rooms Ltd.
- Direct Credit card payment through our secure Sagepay SSL payment gateway are covered by the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- Our bank account is verified and registered in the UK.
- Customers can email us directly using our url email i.e.: idealrooms.co.uk to ensure they are contacting us directly – we don’t use randomly generated gmail addresses to contact people.